Since 2003, Search Engine Optimization has been at the heart of all we’ve done. It is our core product because it often is the best long-term solution. When your target audience wants you, it’s best to be there when they search!
How We Do Search Engine Optimization
In order to rank well on Google, a complete audit is required. From there, we can determine exactly what will work best for you, no matter how small or large your business and online presence may be. This may include:
1. SEO Audits. We start with a keyword research audit. From there we do a technical audit, content audit, on-page factors audit, and link audit.
2. Keyword Research. Choosing the right keywords is both a science and an art. The English language (and other languages) are very complex. Small nuances in language can make a big difference in results.
3. Technical SEO. Clean code and having a mobile-friendly and fast site is important for achieving the best rankings possible.
4. On-Page SEO. Often, small changes to your website are all that is needed to rank significantly better.
5. Content Strategy. It’s not just about blogging. Creating cornerstone content in all the various forms can help a website in many ways, especially in attracting links.
6. Link Building. This can be the hard part. But there are a lot of options.
There’s a lot to it, but we’ve done it for hundreds of sites. Yours could be next.