Search Engine Optimization
Now, SEO includes far more than just the basic elements. It includes understanding what Google actually wants and delivering it to them to the advantage of the searcher.
Over the last 20 years, I've enjoyed observing various good, bad, brilliant, and even ugly SEO techniques attempted. I've also enjoyed the endless debates I've had with others on the topic.
However, the bottom line is that every site is different and building a solid and efficient SEO strategy is always the key. That is what we do.
- Corey Creed, owner
- Bellman Cart Solutions
- Ninja Warrior Solutions
- Cherokee NC
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a subject of great debate in the industry. Our definitions (that have been refined over the last 20 years) are listed below.
- AS A VERB: The art and science of increasing the volume of significant and profitable traffic from unpaid results on search engines.
- AS A NOUN: Those that perform the art and science of SEO (as listed above).
This depends on the needs and the strategy we develop with you. However, it almost always includes most or all of the below.
- Consulting and Strategy
- Keyword Research
- On-page factors
- Link Building and Trust Building
- Content Edits or Growth
Results usually start to be seen in about three months or so and will grow slowly. We recommend working with us for six months minimum, but below is how we work with our clients.
- No long term contracts
- Quit at any time
- We only want happy clients
Every campaign and strategy is different. Initial consultations and strategy development are always free. However, below are some typical rates.
- $500 per month - Consultation & training only
- $1,000 per month - Small site or business
- $3,000 per month and up - E-commerce business
- NOTE: All rates need to be quoted. These are approximations