For local businesses, there’s nothing like being there when someone searches for what you offer. Think not just dentists and chiropractors, but restaurants, lawyers, and anyone else that serves the local area.
How WE do Local SEO
Local Search Engine Optimization all starts with optimizing “Google My Business” for your location:
1. Google My Business. This is where you tell Google who you are and when you should show up. We can optimize this for you.
2. Uniform NAP and Citations. One of the strongest signals to Google is that your Name, Address & Phone (NAP) is consistent on your site as well as all other mentions of you. We fix any wrong ones and get you more local and industry mentions.
3. Reputation Management. Face it. Not asking for reviews often results in more negative than positive ones. We set you up for success and consult on how to improve your reviews moving forward.
4. Other Tips & Tricks. Once the basics are completed and optimized, it’s time to pull out all the tips and tricks to get your visibility and rankings the best they can be.
5. Tracking. Your local reputation and rankings can change quickly. We monitor our success with yours while optimizing, but continue to monitor to keep it where it should be.
Interested in improving your local presence online? Let’s talk!