The benefit to Amazon is that they already have the traffic. The downside to selling on Amazon is that you lack the control and reporting that you have on your own site. Using Amazon effectively requires a plan.
Most online sellers are either ignoring Amazon or putting too much effort into Amazon. Having an effective and strategic plan is always best but very uncommon.
- Corey Creed, owner
- Private Labeling
- FBA Management
- Brand Building
- Product Launching
- Amazon Advertising
Frequently Asked Questions
Probably. But there are a lot of factors to consider before starting. Some are listed below. If you have this question, you should contact us soon.
- What are your goals for selling on Amazon?
- What products are you selling?
- Are you the only seller of them?
- Are you willing to lose money to make money?
- Who manufactures your products?
- What is your profit margin?
- Do you own any trademarks?
If you have not started, we need to talk. The number of pros and cons to selling on Amazon vs your own site are numerous and varied. But these questions are critical.
- What's different about your products?
- Are people already searching for them?
- What is the size and margin of them?
- What are your goals for the business?
If you're asking this question, we need to talk. We have not only built a couple of businesses primarily on Amazon, but we have helped a wide variety of clients. The options will depend greatly on what you have done already. Below is a partial list.
- Consulting and Training
- Automated and Artificial Intelligence Ad Management
- Rebates, Coupons, and Reviews for Rankings
- Product Launch Improvement
- Taking Control of your Brand and Brand Building
- Influencer and Brand Ambassador Programs
This is something we used to do. Unfortunately, the Amazon platform has gotten a lot more complicated and more competitive in recent years. It is very hard to get started inexpensively. Therefore, we are primarily working with businesses, not individuals now.